Live in the rebuilt barn
Were the cows earlier slept and ate, there is now two bedrooms, toilet with shower, a drying room with washing machine, sofa and TV corner, and a big and nice kitchen in the Swedish colours, yellow and blue.
You live at the farm but still quite much by your own with your own parking, patio with your own flowers and bushes with berries. And you have your own view over the fields and the forest.
Fågelsång is situated outside the village Våxtorp in the municipality of Laholm in the district of
Halland in the south of Sweden.
- Close to forest and water
- 3 km to nearest store, bank, post, petrol station and pizzeria.
- 5 km to golf course
- 8 km to ski slope
- 8 km to summer toboggan
- 19 km to the sea
- 16 km to the city of Laholm
- 20 km to the city of Båstad
- 40 km to the city of Halmstad
- 80 km to Helsingborg-Helsingör